- You seem to be arguing over and over again about the same things, it feels like its getting worse.
- You find it difficult to connect and find it difficult or uncomfortable talking about your feelings or concerns about the relationship.
- You’re not really talking, you may be living parallel lives with minimal interaction or silence has become the norm.
- You’re intimacy is suffering and your sex life has slowed or stopped.
- You may be considering pursuing another outside of your relationship.
- Balancing work and looking after children has taken priority over your partner.
- You feel exacerbated and defeated.
If any of these points sound familiar to you, we urge you to consider seeking relationship counselling so that your relationship doesn’t deteriorate further.