Our fees vary depending on the service you are seeking and which therapist in our team that you see. Our fees are less than the Australian Psychological Society’s and Australian Association of Social Worker’s recommended fee schedule. Report writing is billed at the clinicians session rate.
Our standard appointment length is 50 minutes, you may request a longer or shorter session which we charge accordingly.
- Registered Counsellors and Reigstered Social Workers – $190*
- Clinician (Accredited Mental Health Social Workers and Psychologists) – $230 -$240*
- Senior Clinicians, Couples and Family Therapists – $260*
*some clinicians may charge an additional fee of $20 for after hours and weekends
Two day marathon the cost is $4000.
This includes a comprehensive assessment using the Gottman Relationship checkup and a customised treatment plan for you as a couple.
- First Appointment – $390 (75 minutes)
- Gottman Relationship checkup $39 USD paid by the couple (couples therapy only)
- Subsequent Appointments – $260 (50 minutes)
If you obtain a Mental Health Treatment Plan from your GP or are referred by your psychiatrist you may be eligible to claim back a rebate from Medicare for each session, up to 10 sessions in a calendar year. This applies to individual counselling only, not couple or family therapy. Refer to the referral options page for more information about how to obtain a Medicare rebate and to learn more about third-party funding options.
If you’d like to talk with us about how counselling can help you and your family feel more connected and improve your relationships please contact us today for an appointment.
(03) 9958 8772